The Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) initiative is one of a number of priorities that the Financial Services Authorities (FCA’s) promotes to maintain confident in the financial services industry. The FCA has defines six consumer outcomes, which explain what they want TCF to achieve for consumers. Plutus Wealth Management fully supports the FSA’s TCF drive and has embedded six principles into our business model.
TCF aims to ensure that you are treated fairly at ever stage of the advice process: and that:
- You can be confident that you are dealing with firms where the fair treatment of customers is central to the corporate culture;
- Products and services marketed and sold in the retail market are designed to meet the needs of identified consumer groups and are targeted accordingly;
- You are provided with clear information and are kept appropriately informed before, during and after the point of sale;
- Where you receive advice, the advice is suitable and takes account of your circumstances;
- You are provided with products that perform as firms have led you to expect, and the associated service is both of an acceptable standard;
- You do not face unreasonable post-sale barriers imposed by firms to change product, switch provider or submit a claim or make a complaint.
Plutus believes that these TCF consumer outcomes will not only allows us to maintain the high standard of service that we set ourselves, but will insure we are continually improving our service and the way we treat our clients.